*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/359800-Beginning-Essays
Rated: 18+ · Book · Women's · #562186
Each snowflake, like each human being is unique.
#359800 added July 14, 2005 at 12:11pm
Restrictions: None
Beginning Essays
Lately I have been starting my essays in my pen and paper journal. The main reason for this is that I have found I like the feel of a pen in my hand. Another reason is that I find I encounter interruptions and these interruptions help my muse. The interruptions do not come at regular intervals, but at rather odd times. Usually when I am in the middle of a paragraph and getting back to pen and paper seems to be a little easier than getting back to the computer. Another reason is that I have cats and the cats lay on the table or on a chair by me when I am writing in my pen and paper journal - I can just reach over and pet the cat when I come to a rough spot. Also I can carry the pen and paper journal with me and write when I am waiting in the doctor's office and when I am eating in a restruant. In addition if I begin the essay in my pen and paper journal then (or is it than) I can rewrite the essay when I am typeing it into the computer.

© Copyright 2005 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/359800-Beginning-Essays