*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/359456-Going-to-the-Movies-today
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #954458
Bare and uncensored personal expression. Beware!!!
#359456 added July 12, 2005 at 8:01pm
Restrictions: None
Going to the Movies today
Well my stepfather Rob fixed the car for me. The indicators weren't working and apparently it's because in Datsun Bluebirds the hazzard light can cause problems. Well fiddled around with the hazzard lights and eventually got it unstuck so now the indicators work again. Glad it didn't cost anything to fix, now I just have to catch up with Paul about getting the car serviced.

Kaylie really wants to go see Madagascar and she's been so patient all last week when I couldn't drive the car to take her out. So today I thought we'd go and see it. Hopefully Josh won't cause problems and I hope the cinema isn't too busy. It's risky with the school holidays and all but fingers crossed. Perhaps Josh will enjoy the movie too and be willing to sit still and watch it. All else fails I'll stick a tub of popcorn on his lap *Wink*

I must remember to check the oil in the car today and if that makes any difference to the way the engine is idling I might be willing to risk a long trip tomorrow to take the kids to AQWA or depending on the weather Whiteman Park.

Scarlett mentioned in the comments on yesterday's entry our mild Winters. For the most part she is right. Much of Winter is clear blue skies that can be a little chilly (between 0 and 20 celsius) be we also get lots of rainy days. Last night we had lots of rain and it's still cloudy today. In a way the cloudy, rainy days are better because they aren't so cold. The clouds hold the suns heat in and I love rain lol. Not to mention the fact that we really need the rain after our scorching Summers.

Anyway, time to get the day started. Panadol with my breakfast this morning to get rid of this headache and more cough medicine. *yuck* Have a great day/night eveyone. *Smile*

© Copyright 2005 Rebecca Laffar-Smith (UN: rklaffarsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rebecca Laffar-Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/359456-Going-to-the-Movies-today