*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/359324-Gods-Plan
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#359324 added July 12, 2005 at 1:09pm
Restrictions: None
God's Plan
I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason and that there is a master plan that God has created for each person. I am not perfect, but I do try my best not to question his plan or reasoning; however, lately I am getting a little scared that his plan for me is to remain single.

My birthday is in a few days and it is hard for me to believe I am going to be a year away from my "mid-thirties" and still single. I am not to the point that I will take any guy that says hello to me with a smile nor am I leaning towards any woman that may be a little more than friendly, but I can't help but notice how slim my choices are becoming.

Granted up until recently I was overly focused on the hopes of being more than friends with Mark, but I am COMPLETELY over it and more than ready to start meeting potentials...just don't see them anywhere. I was thinking my friend Sue would help with that; however, she holds on to her singles in case her recent one doesn't work out she has a fall back guy...don't want any part of that.

Yes, I do have certain standards but I do not think they are that hard to fill. I'm not looking for a millionaire, Brad Pitt look alike or Mr. Perfect Body, but certain things I cannot handle...like a man with small hands! Gives me the willies for days to even think about it! Sorry to any of you that may fit that category...I have no issues with you as a person, just could never shake your hand!!

So any of you that have single male friends that do not have small hands, under 40, preferrably above 5' 10" and live in Michigan...let me know! *Smile*

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/359324-Gods-Plan