*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/359195-Gotta-make-a-journal-entry
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #954458
Bare and uncensored personal expression. Beware!!!
#359195 added July 11, 2005 at 8:41pm
Restrictions: None
Gotta make a journal entry...
... but what to write about? That is the question.

Today is a day for errands. With Paul's car out of action I'm having to once again depend on my mother for transport. Hopefully the car can be fixed up soon but it does seems like I might have another week with both kids at home and no holiday outings. I buy some of the magnabeads I've seen on TV and make playing with those an activity for Kaylie. Her school teacher said that threading beads can help her with her pencil grip and making braclets and necklaces etc should be fun. *Smile* She's already great at making patterns.

Yesterday in the mail I recieved the five BMD certificates I had ordered from the General Registry Office in England. I was glad to see that they were all the people I had thought they would be. Managed to confirm a few details, learn a few others and discovered another connection to the family. Now I'm itching to order more certificates but it can get expensive and I really shouldn't be spending so much on a hobby, at least not at the moment.

I also need to decide which family to focus on or it will get really difficult when it comes to getting all the BMD's. I had send away for the WINKWORTH line so I now have five of those. My grandmother however doesn't want me researching the WINKWORTH line, she saids it's her direct leg and she wants to do it by herself. I must admit it hurts that she doesn't see that it's my line too and that I had really been looking forward to sharing this with her. I guess it's her loss, I'm still going to research the line but I won't share any of my information with her since she wants to come upon it herself. I don't think I should focus on it primary any more however, perhaps it would be better to look at my mothers side of the family primarily instead.

The CUNNEA line I've been able to trace back a fair way thanks to it being connected to an experienced genealogist. This husband and wife team have a website with so much information and I've found another relative on that line too with more information. I've still got to copy everything they've got into my own records but it's a long and tedious effort that I haven't been up to these last few days.

I think I'd actually prefer to focus on the BARKER or CARPENTER lines. Of course I'm not sure which of these two lines lol and I've already got a list of BMD's I want to order.

Basically I have to get through the week being very good about my budget. That means not giving into my new addiction lol. I do have to do the shopping today but once again I'm just getting the basics instead of all the super yummy food I used to buy that was really expensive. At least for the moment I can't afford to go all out on my shopping trips. Restraint.

Anyway, I better get dressed (no I'm not naked, just in PJ's *Wink* ) Got to get the day started, breakfast for the kids, etc. *sighs* Can't I just go back to bed? Nope. Onward to Tuesday, errands, visiting mother, and trying to keep my daughter from going crazy with holiday bordem.

© Copyright 2005 Rebecca Laffar-Smith (UN: rklaffarsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rebecca Laffar-Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/359195-Gotta-make-a-journal-entry