*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/356941-Brain-Spinning
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#356941 added June 30, 2005 at 2:47pm
Restrictions: None
Brain Spinning
I am not sure how much I have said about Dominic (the one Mark was seeing) lately; however, we have been emailing almost daily. He is a very nice guy and has helped explain a lot to me about Mark, him & Mark and about bi-sexuality in general.

Today he has been a tad chatty and the last email I received made my jaw drop and my brain start spinning in circles.

Prior to today I had learned that Mark is indeed into Men and has had past relations with men. I also knew that Dominic was bi-sexual, but preferred to be with men.

Okay, not so black and white as that! Apparently, Dominic WAS into men, but he has passed through that phase and no longer wishes to be in a relationship with or have sex with a man...makes him feel empty. WHAT? Why was he trying to be with Mark then? He said he plans to marry a woman and have 2.3 children.

Now about Mark. Apparently he does not want a relationship with a man or a woman...just raw sex with both. HUH? How can you want both? I understand there are those that are bi-sexual, but don't they typically have a preference? Where have I been? I must wear some really thick blinders because I would have never guessed this about him at all!!

Although, in the back of my head I had a thought that maybe Dominic is embellishing a little to make sure I don't/won't like Mark and may become attracted to him. I know, just my alter ego speaking, but still makes ya think!! *Confused*

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/356941-Brain-Spinning