*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/356924-Finger-Pointers
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#356924 added June 30, 2005 at 1:00pm
Restrictions: None
Finger Pointer's
I am so completely frustrated right now! We deal with an office in Florida that has a woman that is excessively anal; however, she is a HUGE deligator (sp)! In addition, she takes the blame for NOTHING! If something she did is wrong there is always a way to twist it around so our office looks bad. She is so frickin' bad that she keeps an ongoing spreadsheet with every mistake our office has made so every 6 months she can send it to my boss to let him know. How sick is that?!

Today someone in her office sent her an email asking her to create and fax an invoice to one of their clients. Instead of typing it up, she forwarded the email to me and asked if I could do it. I replied that Yes our office can do it, but why is she asking us to do it when she was told to do it? Lazy ASS!!! She replied stating she was not told to do it, she is mearly responsible for making sure it is done. Then not even two minutes later replies telling me not to bother she will do it.

She went running to her boss to tattle on our office and he had to call my boss to yell. Over a stinkin' invoice!! GIVE ME A BREAK!!! I explained the whole story to my boss and he is now on the phone yelling at her boss. UGGHH!!! Am I working with 5 year olds???

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/356924-Finger-Pointers