*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/353849-Night-from-HELL
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#353849 added June 15, 2005 at 12:52pm
Restrictions: None
Night from HELL
While at the vets with Mark and Lazlo I felt my stomach starting to cramp up. I was not sure what was causing it since I had not eaten a thing since lunchtime. By time we got home, which was about 2 hours after this feeling began, I found myself in the bathroom with that lovely word everyone hates to hear...diarrhea. Not happy about that in the slightest, but was dealing with it.

As the night went on I started feeling worse. I attempted to go to sleep, but after 1 hour of tossing and turning I ran to the bathroom giving my butt a break and using my mouth this time. UGGHH!! I have not puked from being sick (non-alcohol reasoning that is) since I was in 9th grade. This was the worse part of it all! It was 11:30 p.m. Mark was sleeping and it took all my energy to keep me from calling my mom. I'm not a good puker!

At 4:30 a.m. I was still awake so I decided to call my boss and leave a voice mail that I was staying home. I had been feverin' off and on. I was finally able to sleep about 1 hour then up again. Stayed up until 8 when Mark left. From that point on I was sleeping on and off and feverin' on and off. Finally around 11:00 p.m. I think my fever broke, so I went to bed and actually slept through the night. Today I feel better, but afraid to eat.

On a positive note, being sick I've discovered has two benefits. Automatic diet, which is never a bad thing, and you have an excuse to sit around all day without having to wear a bra! *Smile*

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/353849-Night-from-HELL