*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/353370-Potential-Fix-Up
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#353370 added June 13, 2005 at 8:28am
Restrictions: None
Potential Fix-Up
On Saturday I picked up my phone and noticed I had a voice mail. When I called to get my message I learned it was my mom leaving me a message after her hair appointment. Apparently my old hairdresser, which is the same person my mom is currently seeing, has found someone she would like to fix me up with. Mind you I have not seen this hairdresser for two years now...but she's still looking for me. Gotta love connections! *Smile*

So I am supposed to call her this week while at work and give her my email address so she can give it to this guy when she cuts his hair this week. All I know about him is he is a pharmasists, which he has been for the last 10 years, he is 30, around my height and has a full head of hair. Ya know you are getting older when part of the description is about the amount of hair the man has!! *Bigsmile* The thing that makes me a little hesitant is that he is my height...I like taller guys; however, she is short and I wasn't standing near by so maybe he is taller than she thinks...HOPEFULLY!

I haven't called her yet, but I figure what would it hurt. The worst thing that happens is we actually meet and it doesn't work out. I think I can handle that! *Smile*

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/353370-Potential-Fix-Up