*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/352530-Confusion
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#352530 added June 9, 2005 at 7:57am
Restrictions: None
Confusion
After such a frustrating day, last night I talked Mark into having a few drinks at home. After our first drink was gone I brought up the idea of inviting someone over to play games...much more fun than watching TV since it was storming so we couldn't sit outside.

We pondered for a few and I gave the suggestion to call Dominic, which I found out he had talked to for 1 hour the night before. He himed & hawed for a bit, but then called him and he agreed to come over.

Took him a little while to get there, but when he did we all chatted for a few. My phone rang so I went to the other room to answer it and talk. My friend was in a very chatty mood so as she rambled on I overhead Mark and Dominic in the back room chatting quietly. Not sure how it started but I heard Mark say "you need to just relax, you are trying too hard to impress her...just play games and have fun." I was laughing. See, Dominic and I were having a good conversation about him being in the military and about what he does for a living...things Mark still did not know. What is it with guys, are they that scared to ask questions or truly care that little about getting to know someone?? *Confused*

While Mark was going outside for one of his cig. breaks he made a comment about being real in the context of being honest about himself. Dominic and I laughed to ourselves and when he was finally outside Dominic commented that he does not understand why he just doesn't say something to me. Apparently Dominic told Mark that I know and Mark said he knew I knew, but he still wasn't going to say anything. WHAT??? That makes absolutely no sense to me at all!!

Around 2:00 a.m. Dominic decided he needed to go, which Mark tried to get him to stay, but he refused. Mark walked him to his car and 1 hour later came back in the house. So he won't say anything to me, but he sure isn't trying to hide it very well either. It makes me so confused!!!!

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/352530-Confusion