*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/352385-Moving-Dayor-NOT
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#352385 added June 8, 2005 at 2:42pm
Restrictions: None
Moving Day...or NOT
My boss has been trying to arrange for our office to move for nearly 2 months now...possibly even longer. He realized the biggest pain would be switching our phone lines. Mind you we are moving only a mile from where our current office is; therefore, we are keeping the same numbers.

The movers were scheduled to be at our office tomorrow morning at 8am. All week we have gradually been packing things we knew we wouldn't need for the rest of the week. We have all been looking forward to this move for two reasons. First is the new owners, which took over the building approximately 6 months ago, are terrible. Our rent is due on the 1st of the month. If they open their mail on the 1st and our check isn't there they call us. How crazy is that?! They also changed the locks on the bathroom because someone in the building was supposedly stealing toilet paper. WHAT?! Who would steal cheap 1 ply...if that...toilet paper? Second reason is because our office isn't all that nice and our new place is awesome!

As of this morning we were still in limbo because SBC has decided not to show up to do whatever it is they need to do so our phone company can connect the wires. JERKS!! We had until 2pm today to tell the movers if we need them or not. Can ya guess what the answer is?? SBC will not commit to when they will be able to make it out so we were forced to reschedule our move...until the 21st! UGH!! Now we have to work out of boxes for 1 1/2 weeks. *Angry*

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/352385-Moving-Dayor-NOT