*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/351875-The-Movies-with-Justin
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#351875 added June 6, 2005 at 8:26am
Restrictions: None
The Movies with Justin
On Saturday my mom and I took Justin, my 4 1/2 year old nephew, to see Madagascar (sp). When we got there I was informed this was his very first trip to the movie theater. I was also informed that this caused a little issue with my brother and sister-in-law.

Apparently my sister-in-law wanted to be the first person to take Justin to the movies. So initially my brother told my mom we couldn't take him to the movies. She said that was okay, but that we still wanted to spend the day with him. A while later my sister-in-law called back to tell my mom it was okay for us to take him. She was hoping my mom would invite her to come along, but we wanted to spend time with Justin without mom being around...ya know, spoil him a tad! *Smile*

Anyway, he was so excited being there and that he was able to hold the popcorn. He is not a big eater, but the boy loves his popcorn! *Smile* Before the movie started I took him to the bathroom. He walked into the stall and I held the door almost shut, but open enough I could make sure he wasn't going to start playing around. While standing there going to the bathroom he decided the door needed to be locked, which he turned around and closed & locked the door. This caused the automatic flusher to operate. Scared him to death...he was banging on the door to get out and fumbling with the lock. I felt bad, but it took all my strength to hold back my laughter. I then held the door all the way open so he could finish going to the bathroom. As we walked away he told me he did not like those toilets, they were very scary. The words do not describe just how cute and funny this was...picture those words & actions from a 4 year old.

The movie was cute, but after about an hour Justin was getting a little bored. Finally it ended and we went to lunch. Justin chose to go to Big Boys because they have hot dogs and milk. *Smile* The service there was TERRIBLE!!! I had ordered a salad to go and she put the order in as we finished our meals. I was thinking a salad should only take 5 minutes. WRONG!!! 25 minutes later we finally received it. Let's just say I will not be rushing back there!

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/351875-The-Movies-with-Justin