*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/351874-Frustrating-Summer
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#351874 added June 6, 2005 at 8:04am
Restrictions: None
Frustrating Summer
This weekend was record breaking high's for Michigan. Saturday was 86 with high humidity and Sunday was 89 with high humidity. I am not a huge fan of winter; however, I do not love the heat that high either. A perfect spring day with a high of 70 to 75 with a slight cool breeze is what I like.

Mark on the other hand loves it hot. This is where the frustrating part comes in. We have air conditioning at home; however, he does not like to use it. Needless to say it has yet to be turned on. Yes, I spent the weekend melting...not that you would know that by looking at me! *Smile*

I looked at this weeks forcast...high 80's through Thursday. So as I was getting ready to leave for work today I mentioned we should turn the air on. He asked why. Duh...it is gonna be frickin' HOT!! He said that the humidity is going to be low, which is true, so it wouldn't be too bad. I rolled my eyes and told him I hated living with him in the summer!! He laughed, but I was somewhat serious. I HATE being hot! I am not saying I want the house to feel like we are living in a huge refridgerator; however, if all I am doing is sitting still and breathing I should not be sweaty!

UGGHH!!!

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/351874-Frustrating-Summer