*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/348424-WDC-Friendships--Story-Ideas-Coming-Along--
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #954458
Bare and uncensored personal expression. Beware!!!
#348424 added May 20, 2005 at 7:40pm
Restrictions: None
WDC Friendships & Story Ideas Coming Along :-)
Another 20 minutes of planning and thinking today I'm drawing something out of the dream which could really turn into an incredible novel. It's like nothing I've ever tried before and I've read nothing like it before either. In some ways that's a good thing. It's new, fresh. It's also not so good because I might have trouble finding a publisher. But that's thinking too far ahead. For the moment I'm crystalising the concept. Will probably work on an outline tomorrow and get a few more details out.

Lunar won the RAW. Her poem was fantastic and the challenge was great. We had so much fun in the forum and we've become friends through this adversity. *Smile* Lunar split her winnings with me, isn't she so generous? It's incredible. I grew teary eyed when I realised what she had done. It was tempting to send the points back to her because she really does deserve the full prize but I've been taught not to reject gifts, accept graciously and find other ways to repay them. I think I'll send her a merit badge. *Smile*

I've met so many fantastic people here at WDC. It's amazing that so many wonderful people gather here and considering the size of the online world it's incredible to find so many positive, upbeat, creative, talented, friendly people here. Thank you to all of you, *you know who you are *Smile* * for being such caring people. I love having you as friends and appreciate the time you give me.

© Copyright 2005 Rebecca Laffar-Smith (UN: rklaffarsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rebecca Laffar-Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/348424-WDC-Friendships--Story-Ideas-Coming-Along--