*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/348008-Final-Round-of-the-WDC-Raw
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #954458
Bare and uncensored personal expression. Beware!!!
#348008 added May 18, 2005 at 7:48pm
Restrictions: None
Final Round of the WDC Raw
OMG I'm so tense. I've written my entry and it's damn fine if I do say so myself. But Wow! Lunar is a challenge and a half. I hope Jaren will judge early because waiting another couple of days is going to kill me. lol Please, everyone keep your fingers crossed for me and if you want some great reading here are our two poems. *Smile*
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#971370 by Not Available.
 Invalid Item 
This item number is not valid.
#971421 by Not Available.


FINISHED!!! Chapter Ten. It kinds of feels let down toward the end but once again a trouble I frequently have popped up. Knowing where to end. One of the problems of writing stories, novels, etc. is that while we draw the story to a close the real story doesn't end. So how do we know when to say The End in the book?

Anyway, the whole lot is going to need some serious cleaning up so it'll still be a while before I can share it with those who wanted to review for me. Can't promise a date here since I've not had a chance to get started on the editing.

Today is going to be busy. I need to do some serious planning so that tomorrow I've got something to write in my 20 minutes. I didn't want to turn my 20 into editing time because then I won't be producing anything new and I won't be writing so much. So my 20 will remain writing time and I'll dig up time elsewhere in the day for editing.

Meanwhile, I've been stuffing about too much doing other things today so this entry is going to be moderate. *Smile* Have a great day/night everyone and best of luck in whatever it is you're doing.

© Copyright 2005 Rebecca Laffar-Smith (UN: rklaffarsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rebecca Laffar-Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/348008-Final-Round-of-the-WDC-Raw