*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/347408-Strange-behavior
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#347408 added May 16, 2005 at 8:27am
Restrictions: None
Strange behavior
My last entry about Mark and Dominic discussed the hickey. In my mind, if you are getting a hickey from someone your are kind of seeing things are going well...right?!

All week long Mark did not mention his name and Dominic did not call...compared to the week or two prior when he called every day.

I figured maybe they had made plans to get together on Saturday knowing I would be gone the majority of the day. I talked to Mark while I was with the family and at that point he had cleaned the house and worked out. Strange, but maybe they'd be meeting later.

I got home around 8:30pm. The house cleaning consisted of the living/dining room. He was nice enough to leave the kitchen and bathrooms to me. Sweet of him, eh?!

We talked for a few minutes and then bascially vegged on our couches watching TV and we were both out by 11ish. Sunday he was a little quiet too. I did find out he tried calling Dominic on Saturday, but got voice mail, which he does not typically leave messages.

I am not sure if he was just in a quiet mood or maybe things are not working so well between Mark and Dominic. I am trying not to say anything about it because I don't want to push them apart because Mark feels I am gonna learn the truth, which he still thinks I don't know...silly boy!! I just hope it is a guy thing and they will talk soon!!!

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/347408-Strange-behavior