*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/346338-Really-cant-be-bothered
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #954458
Bare and uncensored personal expression. Beware!!!
#346338 added May 10, 2005 at 8:46am
Restrictions: None
Really can't be bothered
Ok. Of the million and one things I should get done today my journal entry isn't on the top of my list. Of course since I equate it on the same level as my morning twenty I don't let the fact that I don't 'want' to stop me doing what I need to do. So be prepared for one of those straight out 'why the hell am I talking to you' entries. Oh and before I get started on that I want to let you know that I really don't mean any of it. I have these mood swings. I act like a real bitch for a day or three then I hit my upswing and I'm nice again for a few days up to two weeks. When I'm in a bitch low I'm a real bitch. I don't want to talk to anyone and I don't want to have anything to do with the world. This is one of those moments.

I sold my near new baby bath on eBay and for two days in a row I've been trying to set up a time to meet with the buyer. She said she'd be here after 1PM today but never showed up. I hate inconsiderate people. She didn't even leave me an email to explain why she didn't come. I focused my time to make sure I would be home when I said I would be and she doesn't have the consideration to either keep our appointment or let me know she can't keep it. What the hell is up with that? Why is what she does with her day so much more important than what I do with mine?

I got my labels from BookCrossing yesterday and today I was writing my username on all the bookmarks. There didn't seem to be nearly enough of them so I counted them. Two packs of 25. Two packs of 25 label stickers, and two packs of 25 post it notes. Ok so when I first saw the package I did think, is that it? For $50US = $75 AUD or about 3 hours work on average wages it seemed a little skimpy. I sent them an email today. The pack should have had enough for 100 books so I'm thinking they only sent me half what should have been there. Let's hope we can get it all sorted out.

I did my twenty this morning. My earlier entry was all about how I managed to write a whole chapter in less than a page. Yep, I know, I have a serious spacing problem going on. I did check out my current word count and in the balance of things it's going fairly well. Now if only we can get the various chapters evened out. Perhaps I'm distributing information in the wrong areas. I don't know what's going on.

I do know that chapter seven is behind me and tomorrow is chapter eight. Three chapters to go. *Smile* All these niggling little problems can be fixed up in the second draft and I'm really feeling great about getting the first draft finished up. It's a real accomplishment because I've never been so far into any drafting for a novel.

So, there you go. An entry, satisfied my willpower. Did what I promised myself to do. Did what I promised anyone who read my last entry to do. Now lets hope that I haven't used up all 500 entries my blog is supposed to have.

© Copyright 2005 Rebecca Laffar-Smith (UN: rklaffarsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rebecca Laffar-Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/346338-Really-cant-be-bothered