*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/346137-Lesbian-Dreams
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#346137 added May 9, 2005 at 8:01am
Restrictions: None
Lesbian Dreams
When I woke up Sunday morning my mind was a little disturbed. I was remembering a dream I just had. It happened to be one of those dreams that seemed real and you truly needed to question yourself as you woke. My only saving grace was a celebrity was in it...good clue it was not real!! *Smile*

Not sure how the dream started or how it even led to this point, but from the point I remember I was in someone's house in their living room. Mark was laying on a couch watching TV and I was laying on the other couch, but I was not alone. I don't know her name, but she is the dark haired actress on the TV show Las Vegas. She was laying on the couch with her head at my feet...we fit better that way I guess!! *Smile* Next thing I knew her hands were climbing my legs and leading to an area never touched by a female, except my Gyno. I recall I kept looking over to see if Mark was noticing, but he was either focused on the TV or sleeping. Next thing I new she was changing positions and adjusting our blanket and I could sense she was about to show me if a man or woman could orally please me better. That is when I woke up.

Never in my life have I ever thought of a woman in that way. I admit I have no problems saying I find someone attractive or even say they have a nice figure, but I've never been attracted to them. Not sure what that dream means, but at least I had a hot chick!! *Bigsmile*

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/346137-Lesbian-Dreams