*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/345693-To-the-blogger-who-had-a-cold-the-other-day-evil-glare
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #954458
Bare and uncensored personal expression. Beware!!!
#345693 added May 7, 2005 at 2:08am
Restrictions: None
To the blogger who had a cold the other day *evil glare*
Didn't I tell you not to spread your germs around? I know I did. *coughs, splutters, sneezes, groans* See... Look what you did to me. And not just me, my baby boy and little girl have it too. *evil glare, groan, snuffle* My nose is half way between running and blocked, the inner sinuses have swollen and it's tickling so much that I keep sneezing. I just made a mess because I sneezed and ended up with droplets all over my hand. I wish I had a tissue close enough. My throat is sore and my head is throbbing.

AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!!!

I told you I catch these things easy. You just have to cough half a world away and I get what you've got. Not just that either, you get it for a day or two, but once I catch it from you I'm knocked out for a week or two. It's soooooo not fair. *moans in self pity*

So here, *sneezes on everyone who happens past her journal today* have some germs. I hope you all get sick and share in my misery. *pokes tongue out, then ruins it by coughing*

(Just to clarify, this whole entry is mostly jestful. I really don't wish illness upon any of you. Please stay healthy and try to be happy. Do something fun and adventurous on my behalf today. *Smile* )

© Copyright 2005 Rebecca Laffar-Smith (UN: rklaffarsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rebecca Laffar-Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/345693-To-the-blogger-who-had-a-cold-the-other-day-evil-glare