*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/345430-Love-Scenes---making-love-the-way-you-wish-you-could
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #954458
Bare and uncensored personal expression. Beware!!!
#345430 added May 5, 2005 at 7:23pm
Restrictions: None
Love Scenes - making love the way you wish you could
Mmmmmm, YaY! A really fun bit. You know what is great about writing? You can do things they way you wish you could. I started writing the love scene today and it raises my blood pressure just thinking about the places they touch and kiss, warm skin here and there, pressure, tingling, sighs, caresses. It helps to have some experience to write from but it's also wonderful exploring sex the way you wish it could have been.

I've only ever had the one partner, my ex, and he only had me prior to our separation. We were both inexperienced and rather clumsy lovers. I've read a lot of romance novels and watched a lot of TV so I know it's not always like that for everyone. Jake and Emma can have the kind of sex I would want rather than what I settled for. Emma and Jake are also strong enough within themselves to ask for what they want. After mundane sex with her ex Emma is going to really blossom under Jake touch and Jake knows just how to coax her out of her outdated prudity.

So more fun tomorrow since today only just begun, in the kitchen no less, a scene that might take a day or two to write. I'm tingling and horny just thinking about it. *Wink* I know TMI but I haven't had sex in nearly four months, (and I have a very big appetite for sex), so you'll have to forgive me.

Meanwhile, I put a bid on Ebay for a camera last night. The seller sells lots and lots of camera's and other similar stuff so when I got outbid on one I could bid on an identical one. I've got a firm budget so I know exactly how much I have saved so far specifically for this purpose. I've been outbid on one that is finishing sometime in the next hour but I'm currently high bidder on one that finishes in five hours. Fingers crossed it doesn't go about my limit too. But I guess if it does I'll just bid on the next one. Eventually it will come in under the price. And if it doesn't then next Wednesday I'll have a higher budget. *Smile*

Finally Friday, Kaylie's last day of school for the week and Josh and I have playgroup this morning. On that note I suppose I should start getting the day begun. My belly is rumbling, breakfast time, and it's chilly, time to get the kids dressed in warm day clothes.

© Copyright 2005 Rebecca Laffar-Smith (UN: rklaffarsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rebecca Laffar-Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/345430-Love-Scenes---making-love-the-way-you-wish-you-could