*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/344704-Am-I-being-a-hypocondriac-
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#344704 added May 2, 2005 at 8:10am
Restrictions: None
Am I being a hypocondriac ?
A couple weeks ago as the weather started to warm up and the mold & pollen counts began to rise my allergies/sinuses started to act up. It wasn't terrible, I didn't ge the stuffy head or anything, just that irritating dry cough and itchy inner ears. It started to go away then we got the weekend of snow at it disappeared. However, now that it is getting warm again it is starting again. This is not the reason for this entry, just a little background info.

I'm not sure how, but one day when I was coughing my side started hurting. The only time it hurts is during a cough...to just stand, sit or lay there or even to touch the area is fine, but when I cough I feel the need to squeeze my side to try to keep it from moving.

I've been trying to think of what organs may be in that area...it is at the bottom of my rib cage on my right side. Mark seems to think that maybe I was sitting the wrong way when I coughed one time and pulled a muscle or something. Hmmm, possible, but what if it is more???

If it hurt all the time I would have been to the doctors already, but because I've been known as the hypocondriac I contemplate the severity of my issues before running to the doctor each time. Let's just say the know me by name without a chart in front of them! *Smile*

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/344704-Am-I-being-a-hypocondriac-