*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/344630-The-Quiet---when-kids-sleep-in
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #954458
Bare and uncensored personal expression. Beware!!!
#344630 added May 3, 2005 at 5:47am
Restrictions: None
The Quiet - when kids sleep in
Well it was a very late night last night. I put Josh down in Tracy's spare room about 9PM (normal bedtime is 7PM) and Kaylie crashed unable to remain awake at about 10:30PM last night. But they are both still asleep at the moment so I've had lots of quiet this morning to write.

I actually needed the quiet this morning too so it's worked well. The scene with Jake and Emma is a bit wrenching and it's kind of pulling the Sunday to a close so I'm thinking that the placement within this chapter will need to change. I'll have to have this happen after lunch and dinner, towards the end of the night. That way it's not unreasonable to have it draw the evening to a close. It's not much of a shuffle so it's not going to mess me up to make the change.

I've read a few blogs today, it's interesting seeing other peoples lives via their journals. It's a connection I'm not used to having with others. I don't connect to well outside of the computer, and even inside my internet world I have trouble maintaining connections. I'm the sort of person you really have to push into a friendship because I tend to block it. I'm so used to being hurt that these days part of what I do is actually what causes my pain. If I could make more of an effort with friendships the people I meet wouldn't keep turning away out of frustration.

Oh oh, Josh is awake so I'm going to wrap this up. Two entries since I wrote the one below last night. *Smile* Enjoy!

© Copyright 2005 Rebecca Laffar-Smith (UN: rklaffarsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rebecca Laffar-Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/344630-The-Quiet---when-kids-sleep-in