*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/344558-A-must-share-Tarot-reading
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #954458
Bare and uncensored personal expression. Beware!!!
#344558 added May 1, 2005 at 12:07pm
Restrictions: None
A 'must share Tarot reading.
It's a few minutes from midnight and I've just got home after spending the evening at my sisters. I'm so hyped because I've had a wonderful night. I've been able to enjoy a night out with the girls even though we were actually in. *Wink*

After spending a quiet, lonely day at home my mother picked me and the kids up. We had a tour of my oldest sister Tracy's new house before a lovely dinner. We chatted and shared, played and spent some enjoyable moments together.

My sister Amanda is going through a little turmoil with work at the moment so I've been sending her daily healing. She had a headache and wanted me to tell her what I could pick up about it. I did a quick tuning in, it's not easy when I needed to concentrate on my kids, making sure they weren't getting into the breakables Tracy has in her home.

Amanda and I had a chat about things. Basically her entire system is run down because of toxins. Not physical toxins such as alcohol or drugs but mental/emotional toxins. She's not feeling like she has any power over her current situation and her self esteem which is normally very good is being beaten about.

After we discussed this my mother suggested a Tarot reading. We (Mum, Me, Amanda, and Tracy) each have our own sets of Tarot cards so Tracy took hers out and we settled around the table. Mum was doing the readings but I tuned in too and offered feedback. Mum and I work really well together when doing readings.

Anyway, Amanda's readings were all fairly basic, get all your cards on the table, talk about all your options, then decide what you want etc. I already knew that because of what I'd tuned in for earlier.

I wasn't too happy with the reading we did for me. Not that it was a bad reading, just that what I learnt wasn't what I wanted to hear. I want to move on into a relationship and it doesn't look like that is in my near future. I'm still working on a lot of the shit from my marriage and the fallout of that so I need to take care of myself and regain my place in the world before moving onto something new. I know that, deep inside, but I really miss having the warmth and joy of a loving relationship.

My sister Tracy however has a new love interest and it's her reading that has me buzzing. This man, Mike is ten years younger than she is and she's concerned that their age difference could cause them some difficulties. Her reading was very positive. It showed signs of what could be a pregnancy coming up very soon. (No she's not pregnant now) And that while there could be a bit of a turmoil within the next couple of months if she chooses to fight it out this guy could be the man she settles down and marries. It was a really powerful reading. I'm so excited. I'm looking forward to the months ahead for Tracy now, I'd like to see how it all turns out. *Smile*

So at least there is some joy in the future for one of our family members. I guess it makes up for the troubles Amanda and I are having coming to accept or change where we are at the moment.

It's gone midnight so I really should get myself off to bed. I've got to get up in a half-dozen hours to do my morning 20 and then get Kaylie off to school. I'm going to be a wreck tomorrow. Oh well, such is life. Have a great day/night everyone. *Smile* See you when my sun rises.

© Copyright 2005 Rebecca Laffar-Smith (UN: rklaffarsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rebecca Laffar-Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/344558-A-must-share-Tarot-reading