*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/343780-Very-relaxed-office
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#343780 added April 27, 2005 at 11:06am
Restrictions: None
Very relaxed office
I may have mentioned before just how small our office is. There is our boss, 3 full time people and 1 part time person. Our clients are in Florida, Pennsylvania and New York so we get to wear whatever we like to work...as long as you look like you've showered and your body parts are covered! *Wink*

The boss is in California this week and our part timer is off today, so it is just the three of us. Oh, and the other two full time people are sisters. One of the sisters' boyfriends got a new puppy last night. Ordered it over the internet from a breeder in Texas. I believe it is a short haired shepard/pointer...something like that.

Anyway, he is so excited about it and she is so excited about it that they decided to have him bring the new pup to the office today. For the last 45 minutes we all sat on the floor playing and talking about the puppy. She is so stinkin' cute, very playful, relaxed, and enjoys people.

After the pupply left I sat for a minute and thought about all my past jobs. Could not come up with one that would have allowed someone to bring in their new puppy. Guess I have it better than I thought!! *Smile*

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/343780-Very-relaxed-office