*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/343755-Electriciansthe-on-going-saga
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#343755 added April 27, 2005 at 7:54am
Restrictions: None
Electricians...the on going saga
As I previously mentioned, the electricians were scheduled to be at my house at 4:30pm yesterday to complete the installation of the fans.

To my surprise they were actually sitting outside my house waiting for me when I got home from work. The three of them came in and started installing the 2nd fan. I was not thrilled at the thought of them being there another 3 hours, but somewhat relieved it would all be done soon enough. WRONG!!!

After 2 1/2 hours they were done installing the fan and switch; however, because it was raining the lazy leader decided it was best to come back to drill the 3 holes required to have the vent/fans lead to the outside through the attic. As they cleaned up and 2 out of the 3 stood outside smoking I noticed the rain had stopped. You would think they would just finish right then and there. NOPE!! They decided they would come back today...without even asking if we had plans. UGGHHH!!!!

Then on the way out the door they asked if I would be home any earlier than 4:30 and I told them no. So they have the nerve to ask if I would allow them to come in the house without me. Um, hello....do ya think I am gonna let 3 strange men rome through my home without any supervision. I don't think so!!!

To top it off, after 4 days of dealing with these lovely gentlemen we will have to deal with our overly lazy and annoying maintenance guy who will have to come patch the holes these 3 made. I must have done something very wrong to be punished like this!! *Frown*

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/343755-Electriciansthe-on-going-saga