*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/343654-Getting-the-brain-in-gear-and-back-to-school
Rated: 18+ · Book · Emotional · #954458
Bare and uncensored personal expression. Beware!!!
#343654 added April 26, 2005 at 7:09pm
Restrictions: None
Getting the brain in gear and back to school
They did it again this morning but the again I put them to bed at 7PM instead of 8PM. I might try the 8PM option tonight and see if that makes a difference.

Meanwhile, it took a while to get my brain into gear this morning. I sat at the keyboard, pulled up my outline, pulled up my current chapter and read the last few paragraphs trying to work out how to continue. I rambled on for a while before hitting my stride which is, of course, just before the timer went off.

They've just pulled up to the Jake's brothers farm and I have absolutely nothing in my head about their house. I'll ponder on that matter today and see if I can't get a picture of this place going. I need to be able to see it if they are going to be spending the day there.

Kaylie went back to school yesterday. Thank goodness holidays are over. They weren't too traumatic for me but it did toss our schedule about a little. Josh had a decent nap yesterday whereas he'd only been having short breaks for the last two weeks.

A package arrived with the post man yesterday around noon. Another of the games I had won on eBay. After he left I assumed there would be no more mail today but two more packages arrived at 6:30PM just as I was feeding and bathing the kids. Another game and two Hairy Maclary books I eBayed. The books are for Kaylie's birthday on Saturday.

I've got one more Hairy Maclary book on it's way which will hopefully arrive in time. So she's got a lot of Hairy Maclary books and a Hairy Maclary video for her birthday. She's going to love it. *Smile*

My brain is starting to get moving a little and now it's time to get breakfast into me and the kids and get Kaylie ready for school. *Smile*

© Copyright 2005 Rebecca Laffar-Smith (UN: rklaffarsmith at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Rebecca Laffar-Smith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/343654-Getting-the-brain-in-gear-and-back-to-school