*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/341882-Friday-Night-Details
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#341882 added April 18, 2005 at 8:20am
Restrictions: None
Friday Night Details
After dinner on Friday night Mark began getting ready for his evening out. He wasn't certain if he was to meet Dominic at the restaurant or if he would be coming to our house. So while he primped, I ran around picking things up...all about first impressions, right?! *Smile*

The final plans were made and they would be meeting at the restaurant at 8pm...at least the house was cleaner for me to sit in! *Smile* It was funny...they were meeting for drinks; however, Mark's nerves were getting to him so he had to have a drink while he waited. Now if it was "just friends" meeting, I'm thinking there wouldn't be anything to be nervous about, right???

As he left I asked that should they decide to come back to the house to give me a call first...ya know, can't be indecent with a stranger roaming!! *Wink* About 10:30pm the phone rang and it was Mark. The bar had cleared out since they close at 11pm and they decided they would come back to our place for drinks and to play games. He invited me to join, but I passed.

I woke around 1:45ish to go to the bathroom...lovely bladder I have...and noticed Dominic was still over. Minutes after I made it back to my room I heard his car start up. Guess I ended the date for them! *Smile*

The next morning as we did our daily walk Mark talked a little about the date, but mainly about the part at the restaurant very brief about the hours at the house. Dominic did the follow-up phone call on Saturday.

Sorry to say, but that is all I know. Guess we'll see what this week holds!! *Smile*

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/341882-Friday-Night-Details