*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/341178-Additional-Drama
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#341178 added April 14, 2005 at 8:26am
Restrictions: None
Additional Drama
I know I mentioned yesterday that I would stop writing about the "Mark and Dominic Drama," but it got too good last night to stop...sorry! Just remember, if you don't want to read about it you have that choice...stop now!! *Smile*

Last night was pretty typical, worked out at Curves, walked with Mark, ate dinner. Mark went to the back room to work on his taxes and I desided to vegg on the couch with an episode of CSI...I LOVE that show!! I got a call from my friend Sue, but was in the middle of a cough attach so I let it go to voice mail. Mark finished his taxes and jokingly I asked what he was gonna do next. He avoided the question and went out for a smoke. I thought nothing of it until I noticed 15 minutes had gone by and he still had not come in. Then I heard his voice...he was on the phone outside. So I figured might as well call Sue back.

She had a lenghthy conversation with Dominic. I was a little nervous to hear that at first, but was very comforted by the end of our conversation. She told Dominic her perspective on things and told him she had no actual facts, just her hunch on things with him. Dominic was very open with her and stated he is completely infatuated (sp) with Mark and knowing that he may be on the fence he would pursue him a little more aggressively. He also felt that maybe being more open with Mark about his feeling towards men and women (he is bi, but leans more towards men) that maybe Mark would open up to him more.

After Mark had been outside for a hour, he finally came in...meaning he finally got off the phone. I didn't say anything about it, but not even 5 minutes later he brought up the phone call. Then next 20 minutes consisted of Mark telling me all about the phone call and how Dominic "came out" to him and asked how Mark if he was okay with that, blah, blah, blah. I must tell you in the years I have known Mark he has NEVER told me all about his phone conversations with someone new, unless it related to something all of us had done together. He may later discuss something about it or once I get to know the new person start talking about them, but not like this.

I don't want to get my hopes up, but it sounds like he is interested and trying to see my reaction. MAYBE???? *Confused* I have a feeling they may be meeting sometime this weekend...if Dominic has his way that is! *Smile*

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/341178-Additional-Drama