*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/340746-The-closet-may-be-opening
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#340746 added April 12, 2005 at 8:03am
Restrictions: None
The closet may be opening
Last night I had a message from my friend Sue saying she had news about her friend Mic that I would just die when I heard.

So after I finished my work out I called her. A little over a week ago Mark and I had gone to Mic's birthday party with Sue, where we met Dorthea and Dominic. Need to know that to keep up with the story.

Sue's story was not about Mic, but about a conversation Mic had with Dominic. After the party, Sue had sent Dorthea and Dominic's email addresses to Mark and I since he had invited them to go Salsa dancing with us. I had sent a quick email to Dorthea to check to see if she was okay since she had passed out during the party. Mark had sent an email to Dominic to see if he was still going to go dancing with us last week. From my discussions with Mark he had only emailed Dominic two or three times.

Okay, back to the phone call. Apparently Dominic was talking with Mic, not sure if by phone or email, but mentioned to her that Mark had been emailing him a lot. He asked Mic if Mark knew that he was gay. She told him he knew as soon as Dominic walked in the door. Then Dominic asked if Mark knew that Mark was gay. Mic told him there had been suspisions and discussions by Sue, but that she had only met Mark that night. He mentioned that Mark had invited him out for drinks. Hmmm?????

With that said, Sue and I started thinking that maybe this is Mark's way of coming out of the closet...FINALLY!!!! Mark had asked me yesterday morning what I thought about him inviting Dominic to play wallyball on Sunday's with us. Then while we ate dinner he brought Dominic up once again talking about one of his friends passing away and then about his activies over the weekend. So he definitely has him on the brain!!

By the sounds of it Dominic is interested and may be what Mark needs to be okay with coming out and knowing that he will still have friends. Keep your fingers crossed!!! *Smile*

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/340746-The-closet-may-be-opening