*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/340507-Productive-yet-painful
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#340507 added April 11, 2005 at 8:19am
Restrictions: None
Productive yet painful
Saturday morning I woke up early because my friend who is moving wanted to stop over to pick up boxes. Mark and I both were actually up and it was a couple hours before she was due to come over, so we decided to take a walk. With Mark, you have to factor in prep time...must look good before taking a walk...whatever!

So by time we get out the door we decided instead of waiting for my friend to stop over we would walk to her new townhouse. She was taking her sister over to see it. She hasn't signed the lease, but has told the landlord she wants it. The place is 2 1/2 miles from us...we measured it as we walked it. She drove us back so she didn't have to hang around while we made the trip back on foot.

Mark and I then cleaned the inside of the house followed by filling 18 lawn bags with leaves, twigs, etc. That evening we chose to go out since we have been staying home the past couple Saturday's. We were both so tired we ended up leaving early, which is rare for either of us.

Woke up early on Sunday and decided to start the day with a walk. Then we did more yard work followed by 2 hours of wally ball. Needless to say, by 7:00 last night I was ready to veg on the couch for the night.

Mark and I also are trying something new...we are attempting to get a little cardio in before work. So we woke up at 5:30 this morning and took a 2 1/2 mile walk. They say it will give you more energy, but at the moment I could really use my bed!!!

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/340507-Productive-yet-painful