*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/338322-To-worry-or-not-to-worry
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#338322 added April 1, 2005 at 8:01am
Restrictions: None
To worry or not to worry
On Easter I was told that my grandpa would need surgery because they found a poll-up. Knowing he needed surgery was a little scary, but the reason for it didn't worry me too much. I'm not 100% sure, which is sad, but I believe he is 87.

He had surgery yesterday and as they went in to remove the poll-up they discovered it was not a poll-up but a tumor and there wasn't one, but two. After they tested the tumors they diagnosed they were cancerous. Supposedly they were able to remove everything. They will doing some kind of test today and if all goes well he will go home this afternoon.

I have listened to co-workers discuss their friends/family members having cancer and dealing with it first hand when Mark's mother had it, but I never asked the details of it just let the people tell me what they wanted to share. Now I wonder if I am supposed to just let this go as they say they got everything or is it right for me to worry and be overly concerned that this is not the end of it?! *Confused*

Now granted I worry about anything and everything because I just don't feel whole without having something to worry about, but I just need to know my extent of worry I should focus on this. *Frown*

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/338322-To-worry-or-not-to-worry