*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/338102-A-young-persons-mind
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#338102 added March 31, 2005 at 8:22am
Restrictions: None
A young person's mind
Last night I babysat my nephews. I love spending time with them, especially when I get one on one time. My youngest nephew, Jacob, was not feeling well. They think it may be an ear infection and by the end of the night he was starting to cough. Needless to say he wanted to sit on my lap most of the night.

I did have multiple conversations with my older nephew, Justin. Although he is only 4 1/2 you would think he was an adult by the things that come out of his mouth. There is one conversation I have to share...I am still laughing about it. When my brother and sister-in-law left we were sitting watching The Incredibles. After a few minutes I looked over and noticed that Justin was grabbing at himself pretty intensely and then was trying to put his hand down the front of his pants. So I asked him if he was okay. He stops, looks at me for a second and then says, "Ya know, there are some days that my penis falls out of my underwear." I replied, "Oh, are you trying to put it back in?" He said yes, adjusted himself and went back to watching TV. It took all of my power to hold back my laughter!! Gotta love their innocent and honest minds!

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/338102-A-young-persons-mind