*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/337451-Love-or-lack-there-of
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#337451 added March 28, 2005 at 8:04am
Restrictions: None
Love or lack there of
After spending time with the family for Easter, which is always fun, especially now with my two nephews to keep us entertained, I came home to work on a new project I started on Saturday. I am making a door hanging out of wood. I figured I already have one for Fall, Halloween, and Christmas, but I do not have a Spring/Summer one. So far it is turning out very cute...just in the painting stages though.

After a couple hours of that I retreated to the couch for some last minute relaxation before a new week of work. Then it set in...insomnia. I was wide awake at 10 p.m. while Mark laid on the other couch snoring away. I flipped through the stations and came across a movie that had Kirsten Dunst in it...I typically like most movies she is in. It was called Crazy/Beautiful. I had never seen it or even heard of it, but figured I could doze to it.

The movie itself wasn't the best acting for anyone involved, but the story was very good. Although it made me realize how much I miss sharing my love with someone and having the feeling of being loved in return. Not the family affection that flows freely amongst us (my family that is), but the take your breath away/give you butterflys kinda love. Sad thing is I have heard statistics lately that the state I live in is one of the worse for dating...hmmm, maybe that explains my problem?! *Smile* My goal for the year is to prove this statistic wrong...hopefully! *Confused*

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/337451-Love-or-lack-there-of