*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/335150-Conflicted
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#335150 added March 16, 2005 at 10:58pm
Restrictions: None
Conflicted
I feeling very conflicted today. Some areas of my life are very overwhleming, and not in a good way. I'm just feeling very much like I am going to mess up my finals, and that's not cool. I have a 4.0 and anyone who has ever gone to college knows how hard that is to obtain, let alone maintain. Granted, this semester has been a very light load for me class wise, but bio-chem 3 is not easy. Just the....keeping up with it. And then there is the fact of the finances. I need to get a car....and Joshua got the income tax return- which is a load of crap- but another whole post. So, not I have my living expenses here, plus a mortgage payment in NY, and no vehicle. And I am having to make this my last semester of school for awhile. Which I'm not thrilled about- but when one is trying to do what I am, certain sacrifices have to be made. Which brings me to my next deal- I am quitting smoking. I will be a non smoker by May 1st of this year. I am excited about this, and I am giving it to God. I will succeed. Please keep this in your prayers and keep me accountable. (Thanks!)

On an up note, I have a DR appointment next Friday, the 25th. I'll let ya'll know how that goes. I'm glad I get to go, and nothing is wrong as far as we know. This is routine. And, back in NY, I have this "thing" that I've not been able to disclose, and will choose not to talk about here.....due to gossip that seems to rapidly spread. Feel free to ask if you really want to know. But that is going well, the ball is rolling. I'm okay with this. We'll see.....

There is my update. Take it easy all, and I'll be in touch.

Because of His grace,
Beckie

© Copyright 2005 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/335150-Conflicted