*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/333289-And-now-for-a-better-update
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#333289 added March 7, 2005 at 3:22am
Restrictions: None
And now for a better update
Ok, so what's been happening? Lots of Bawls (the beverage) drinking and Warcraft playing. That's really it. I wrote a letter to Julianne saying I'd leave her alone basically. Now I hear she thinks I'm creepy. What's with all these girls thinking I'm creepy? I'm cute and cuddley and everyone knows that.

Sills is home for the week so that should be fun. It sucks when he's away at college. No one to have those serious talks with at 2am.

Went to the festival thing at Norwell High, it was kinda weird that the majority of the kids I knew there were from Hanover...oh well. Andrea had funny stories, so that was good.

Soon I'm going to have to find a place to live from the 23rd-30th, any takers? Also, this thursday, friday, and saturday I'll need somewhere to stay. Thank you Dad for trusting me in the house alone. When the hell was the last time I ever threw a party? I'm way too lazy for that.

The guild in Warcraft is in the process. We have 3 members now, adding in Jamie and Sills, that'll make 5. Now we just need another 5 more and we'll be all set. Work in 6 hours and I have no energy left. Should be a fun time since I'll be on register all day. Cathy seems to forget about a lot of meetings she has.

People who have tasted my Bawls:
Ashton
Sills
Cathy K.
Amie J.
Amy W.
Cathy D.
Isahan
Danielle
Derek (The King of Order of the Grey Hand)
a few of his guild members
Cassie
Kristin
Lindsey M.
Lindsey O.
Erin
Georgie
probably a few others

My Bawls get around!

© Copyright 2005 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/333289-And-now-for-a-better-update