*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/331681-Small-World
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#331681 added March 2, 2005 at 1:09pm
Restrictions: None
Small World
I was getting tired of my hair so I asked a friend of mine for style suggestions. She always has a cute style and figured she would be the best assistance. She made a few suggestions, but then told me it would be easier to just go to her stylist, which she had already sent 5 other friends/co-workers to and they all loved their styles. After making my appointment I was telling Mark about it. He used to go to the same salon a few years ago, but different person. How ironic is that?

I had my appointment last night...I loved her! Not in that way of course, but she asked a million questions about my hair, my styling techniques and products I use. To some that may sound irritating, but I liked it because it gave me the feeling she wanted to make me happy with my cut instead of someone cutting my hair the way that makes them happy.

My style is similar to what I had, but a lot more layers in it. Makes it much more bouncy! *Smile* I know may not get this, but a great haircut/style truly makes me feel so much happier and more confident with myself. Weird but true.

The other strange thing that happened to me yesterday was an email I received. About 2 years ago I had to go to a weekend seminar for school and shared a hotel room with 3 other girls. Two of them I knew and the other I only met that weekend. I have kept in touch with the girl I met that weekend, Kari, only through email though. She was selling and buying a house and our schedules never meshed. She emailed me yesterday to ask if I had been working out at Curves near my house. I told her yes. We had been seeing each other up there, but neither of us was 100% sure we were who we thought the other was. So tonight I will actually get to see AND talk to her in person. I was cracking up!!

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/331681-Small-World