*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/329884-Possible-Date
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#329884 added February 22, 2005 at 7:54am
Restrictions: None
Possible Date
After work yesterday I made a call to my friend expecting to get their answering machine. To my surprise her husband actually answered the phone. He was home because this week is slow for him...he has his own horse shoeing business. Yep, even in the north we have cowboys! *Smile*

I spoke to him for a bit and he informed me that he believe's we are still on for Tuesday, but he would have to call to double check with my potential mate on Tuesday and he had mentioned work may send him out of town.

Then I spoke with my friend for a bit. She is very excited about me meeting this guy; however, she puts all the blame on her husband if it doesn't work out since she doesn't really know the guy.

I woke up this morning and I'm not really nervous, but am a little excited. The only thing that makes me nervous is that I won't be attracted to the guy. I know that makes me sound stuck-on myself and I don't mean it that way, I just know I tend to be a tad picky and from past experience with multiple blind dates, there isn't always the "spark" that I anticipate.

I am trying to keep an open mind and hope things will go well. He may not be "THE ONE" but he could get me back in the swing of dating again! *Smile*

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/329884-Possible-Date