*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/328953-Breathing-Easier
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#328953 added February 17, 2005 at 12:40pm
Restrictions: None
Breathing Easier
After completely freaking out and telling anyone who would listen about my tax experience with H & R Block I have gotten so much feedback stating they did not complete my tax returns properly. I do not want to get my hopes up that I will actually be getting any money back, but knowing that the amount owed could be less is helping the tension in my shoulders! *Smile*

By the way, thank you to all my family and friends who spent the time to listen/read and offer your support, it truly means a lot.

To help my day yesterday my friends husband called me to arrange a meeting with me and one of his friends. I think I mentioned this long ago...before Christmas. Mike, my friend's husband, plays on an ice hockey league one night a week and there is a friend of his from the league, also named Mike, that is single and he wants to set the two of us up. So next Tuesday they have an early game, 10:00 p.m., and would like Mike, Mike, Tracy (my friend) and I to meet before the game. I said SURE!!! So now he has to verify it with his friend and will call me back in the next day or two. YIPPEEE...a man for me...maybe this year will be good after all!! *Smile*

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/328953-Breathing-Easier