*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/322628-Blackout
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#322628 added January 14, 2005 at 3:52pm
Restrictions: None
Blackout
The strangest thing happened to me last night. It is a little embarassing to write, but it happened nonetheless.

Last night started with Mark calling me from work completely freaking out. He went online to check his bank statement...he doesn't keep his checkbook records up to date. Apparently the bank cashed a check in his account that he did not write nor did the check sequence even match his; however, the money was taken from his account...$1,697.00. He made a call to the bank, drove to the bank and spoke with someone else, and called the 800 number to speak with someone, each of them telling him he couldn't do anything until the next day when they had a copy of the check.

To relieve his stress he decided that he and I needed to drink the night away and me being the kind-hearted person I am, said OKAY.

We drank, chatted, drank, watched tv, drank, played a game on his Play Station and drank some more. Here is where the strange part comes in. It was kinda late and we both decided we were done for the night. We had been sitting on the floor in front of the tv in our Florida room. He got up to put his glass in the kitchen and I thought I had stood up and was heading towards the door to our library. That is the last I remember. I woke up at 1:50 a.m. on the floor in the Florida room and realized I was laying there spooning with Mark...FULLY CLOTHED. I had to move his head from my arm, covered him up and went to bed. I am still freaking out that I cannot remember how I ended up there. He doesn't remember either. I'm sure nothing happened, but still a very scary feeling.

© Copyright 2005 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/322628-Blackout