*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/322273-I-think-I-mightve-said-this-before
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#322273 added January 11, 2005 at 9:22pm
Restrictions: None
I think I might've said this before
Is it just me, or does anyone else out there think that Bowser and Princess Peach are having an affair? Think about it.

1. Princess Peach is under the protection of the Mushroom Kingdom Army. So how is it that a giant snapping turtle with a bright red mohawk is able to sneak in unnoticed and abduct the princess? Not to mention it's a castle that's most likely built for mushroom people, maybe a little bigger because the princess is there. There is no possible way he could go in. The only way Bowser could get Peach is if she went outside the castle, but after Super Mario Bros. 3, don't you think she'd learn to stay inside the castle?

2. Relating to the first point, don't you think they'd up security around Peach a tad?

3. Why kidnap the princess when you could go for the king. Completely turn the kingdom upside down by taking away its leader. Spread mass confusion and chaos throughout the land...nah, we just want to take the princess.

4. I don't think in the 20 years since the original Super Mario Bros. came out did Bowser ever once leave a ransom note. No 1-up mushrooms, no fire flowers, no golden stars, no gold coins, nothing. He just wanted to take her for the sake of taking her.

5. As stated in point 1, Bowser is a ginat snapping turtle. He's about 6 times bigger than Toad and about 4 times bigger than Mario...maybe all of him is bigger than Mario, if you catch my drift...

That's all I got now, but it makes you think, eh?

© Copyright 2005 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/322273-I-think-I-mightve-said-this-before