*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/322008-Geez-I-see-you-everywhere
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#322008 added January 10, 2005 at 5:03am
Restrictions: None
Geez, I see you everywhere!
Ok, Saturday I had off from work, so that was cool. Didn't do all too much except fix my bill at Verizon. They charged me for texting and I said "NO!" so I got my money back. After that, me and Jamie went to meet up with Sills, Chris, Jay, and Christine to visit Emily who got back not too long ago from Maine. Then we went back to Sill's house.

We watched Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle which was a decent movie. Better than I expected atleast. Then Jamie got a text from Althea saying to pick her up. With Jay being there, it would've made an awkward situation...but at that moment, I didn't care at all. It was my turn to be an asshole. I stood up and said "I'm going to pick up Althea!" and off me and Jamie went.

Chris Sills called me on the way and basically said that it would just make it awkward and I should think about how Jay would feel. Listen, I never get to be an asshole and especially in this situation, I DESERVE to be the asshole. I took that whole situation pretty goddamn well. I was nice and calm when everyone else would've fucking killed Jay. I should be able to pick up Althea and bring her over and not give a shit what anyone has to say...and that's what I did.

It was actually pretty calm for the rest of the night. We read from George Carlin and played videogames. Then we started to wrestle and it was a good time. After that though, we were kicked out.

Ashton said we could come over and that was good. We were there playing Guesstures which was hilarious. We played it for the majority of the night and then I drove Althea and Jamie home and played Warcraft for a bit.

Sunday was a good time. Woke up and got ready for Danielle's birthday. After some bad noise about who's driving who, we finally all got there. It was a blast. I got to say hi to "Dad" and got a kiss from "Mum" hehe. After dinner, we went bowling. What a fucking blast. It was simply amazing. Said bye to Danielle and then went back to Sills's to see a horrible (in a good way) episode of South Park. It was a riot. Then Althea texted me and me and Jamie went to pick her up.

We didn't really have anywhere but my house to go, so there we went. We watched music videos and listened to music while we played cards. We also watched the sexual harrassment video! Oh, and me and Althea took a trip down memory lane and looked at the conversations I had saved of our first talks. It was precious. Wonderful, wonderful times.

I'd say that about wraps things up.

© Copyright 2005 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/322008-Geez-I-see-you-everywhere