*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/321535-Good-News-Bad-News
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#321535 added January 7, 2005 at 12:26am
Restrictions: None
Good News, Bad News
The good news...I'm having a good hair day today. The bad news...my computer mouse doesn't want to move to the left for some reason. Up, down and to the right, no problem, but not to the left. I've tried cleaning it. I've tried bribes. I've tried whining. I've tried threats. Nothing seems to work.

The good news...I also had a good hair day yesterday. The bad news...Stop the car instead of repeatedly asking "What's that sound?"

The good news...I feel like dancing. The bad news...Choose truth and not dare. Tongues really can freeze to metal.

The good news...I donated one of my kidneys four years ago. The bad news...I want it back.

Hi Sherri. *Bigsmile*

I miss not being able to post pics here.

I'm worried my beloved Amazing Race has opted for sleeze and sensationalism this season. This last Hungarian soup roadblock was gross! *Sick* Jonathon's behaviour continues to SUCK! I went to his offical website to see what others thought. I ended up posting on his forum. He edited my posts and also used two of MY sentences as his own in his apology on the front page of his site! I couldn't believe it! USA Today and CBS, (among others), are quoting MY words as his! The git. (I still love the show but prefer the classy version to this season's sleeze) If they allowed Canadians to compete I'd love to apply. That would be so cool. It's the only TV show I can think of that I'd like to be on. I can honestly say my number one priority wouldn't be the million dollar prize but enjoying the entire experience...everything from the traveling to the roadblocks. Hopefully I would compete with dignity and respect.

I miss England.

I think females have their very own secret language. They use it all the time, either among themselves or wasted on us guys, (well this guy at least). They don't need to speak. They can communicate with looks and gestures or sighs and glancing touches. They can tell from across a crowded room if another female likes a guy or not. I have a hard time trying to figure out if a woman standing before me likes me or not. I'll be the first to admit I don't get it. I don't understand all the subtle head tilt nuances or awkward, probing questions. Hints are wasted on me. I need bluntness. Maybe it's because I moved a lot as a kid and teenager. (I can remember 9 schools and 14 moves. I was kinda shy growing up. I found it hard to make friends because I knew the friendships wouldn't last.) Maybe it's just because females are more attune to facial expressions and voice inflexs. I think most of them are much more intuitive than myself. I can't decipher hidden meanings, whether verbal or written.

Cricket, my cat, laid down across this keyboard while I was typing recently and ever since then the size of some of the writing I see has increased. Some but not all. It's weird. For instance right now as I type this the stuff on either side of this box, (the Sponsored Items and Product Reviews) are normal size while the stuff here in the middle and what I'm writing are huge. It's not just at Writing.Com but other sites too. I can't figure out what he did...and he won't tell me either.

I miss my grandparents.







"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor

© Copyright 2005 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/321535-Good-News-Bad-News