*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/320782-99-cents-each
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#320782 added January 3, 2005 at 11:00pm
Restrictions: None
99 cents each
Ok, finally Christine is gone from Stop and Shop. Farewell to Fatasses. After work, I went to my house and got a text from Tara! Apparently she isn't dead and wanted to hang out. Gladly! So I picked her up and we went to Sills's house to introduce her to my friends. It was just a usual hum-drum night of ass slapping, racist jokes and tv. I thought she enjoyed it. After that, we went to my house and I turned on the movie Blow. We didn't watch really any of it, but still, it was on. You get the picture.

So anyways, it's 9am the next morning and I wake up next to her. That was pretty cool. Then I realized I have work in 2 hours and needed to drive her home. That was pretty not cool. Even with her pleas for me to call in sick (I'm sorry, but in all fairness, Stop and Shop came first) I drove her home and raced back to my house to get ready for work. Work with the new manager I might add.

The new manager actually seems really nice and everything. I don't know what she's been told, but she wasn't really aware I was a CDH or atleast not a very good one. She kept asking me if I knew how to fill out a price accuracy form, if I had 900 numbers, if I knew how to do a sweep. I mean, c'mon, I may suck as a CDH in the part of getting other people to do work for me, but I know the bare essentials.

After work was bowling. I got 83,83,88, 81 avg. Not bad at all. Got home, talked to Andrea, Althea, and Sasha for a bit, and now off to Ashton's for a fun night maybe.

© Copyright 2005 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/320782-99-cents-each