*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/320458-Woah-there-cowboy
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#320458 added January 2, 2005 at 4:59am
Restrictions: None
Woah there cowboy!
Today was a good time. I was completely fucking wasted for New Years. I couldn't see Tara which was the bad part, but alcohol took care of that. I got out of work at 9:10 and Sills, Devon, Chris Sills, and Christine drove me home. I had a shot of jaiger with Chris and then another shot with Sills and Devon. That's when I started to get wobbly. It was 9:20. Can anyone see the problem here? I'm that much of a lightweight that it takes two shots and I'm gone. Fucking great! Anyways, the night progressed and I had a total of 4 shots of jaiger and a bunch of sips of canadian mist and schweppes from Sills and Jamie. I was fucking gone. Called a few people and wished them happy new years and then I passed out. I think that was the first time I've drank that much and not gotten sick. So I had the whole next day off anyways. It was good.

I woke up around 1:30 and talked to my Mum online. We planned to go see Meet the Fockers which was a fucking hilarious movie. Then we went to Friednly's to get something to eat. It was a good time except the cook forgot the bacon on my burger. That's the second time I've gone there in a row and they messed up. Oh well.

When I got home, I just went to sleep for awhile until Jamie and Sam showed up. It was a good time and we sat around for a bit. Played guess the number for shits and giggles till about 11:15. Then Jamie went to go drop her off and I went to Sills's house. We sat there and watched Scary Movie 2 and Saturday Night Live. As soon as I saw Snoop Dog as the host, I was pissed, but it actually was a funny show.

Talked to Sills as what usually happens late at night about all the cool stuff that's been happening. Then I drove home and wrote this. So now I'm going to bed. Might hang out with Sam before work. We'll see how things go.

© Copyright 2005 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/320458-Woah-there-cowboy