*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/320173-Looky-here
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#320173 added December 31, 2004 at 8:59am
Restrictions: None
Looky here
Yesterday up until this morning was amazing.

R-Rated Hypnotist was the first thing on the agenda. It was me, Chris Sills, Mike Sills, Christine, Jamie, Jay, Jess, Christian, Margie, bot brothers Chris and Rich, Autum, Justin, and Nips. Mike Sills got hypnotized and saw me and Christine having sex, that's hilarious. A bunch of other fun stories too, but not for right now.

Afterwards, I went to see Tara. The original plan was to go to Bickford's. Ofcourse the only one open that late at night (1am) would be Braintree. Since I just came from Braintree, I wasn't really wanting to go back. We did go to Stop and Shop though and I got her some flowers cause I'm such a sweetheart. Her dad called and said that she was supposed to be home, so we went back to her car in Bridgewater center. That's where I sang "If I Had a Million Dollars" which she was impressed by. Then I sang "Palisades Park" and at the end of the song we had our first kiss. It was magical.

And from that time till about 8am, we stayed there. She was too tired to leave the car and I was too tired to get her out of the car. Plus, we both didn't want the other to leave anyways. Next time we have to find a place a little warmer. I think it was when her Dad showed up and checked her car (parked beside us) looking for her when I thought, "This means the night has ended." So we went our seperate ways and now I'm home wanting to sleep, but having to clean the house for the New Year's party I'm having.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/320173-Looky-here