*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/320143-unsure
Rated: GC · Book · Personal · #214850
An evolution in years
#320143 added December 31, 2004 at 1:49am
Restrictions: None
unsure
Well, it's been a week now since I ran into Jackson (actually, a little over a week). I'm still not sure how I really feel about the whole thing. Yeah, we've agreed to be civil and keep somewhat mildly in touch... but I've yet to determine if that's a good thing (eg, is it going to help?).

In other news the christmas rush is finally overwith :D :D This makes me very happy. And to those of you who are cruel enough to shop in a mall on the weekends in the month preceeding christmas: FUCK YOU. You should know better than to be in a mall on the weekends in the month preceeding christmas. During the week it is much slower and happier and the employees will like you ALOT more. Stop by on the way home from work, your massage therapist will thank you for the stress reduction you'll get as well.

Christmas was good otherwise. Money is good. Gifts are good. Getting to see my sisters psyched about what I got them was good. Seeing the look on Mom's face when I gave her the "One time, at massage camp..." picture frame was awesome. All in all a good holiday.

Well, off to the sleep thing...

Happy new years all of you out in cyber land

Sarah


_________________________________________
http://lakewoodrpc.i8.com

Support your local game store!

"Forbidden fruits create jams" - Chuch sign saying

"What a strange path I took to find my heart" - Crime and Punishment in Suburbia

** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

© Copyright 2004 Kgirlfae ~ Wanting (UN: kgirlfae at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kgirlfae ~ Wanting has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/320143-unsure