*Magnify*
    July     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/319833-dreams
by Ho Tep
Rated: 18+ · Book · Other · #900612
The ups and downs of being single in your 30's...early 30's that is.
#319833 added December 28, 2004 at 2:58pm
Restrictions: None
dreams
I had the strangest dream last night, the type that seems real when you wake.

The part of my dream I remember started as I was doing the finishing touches for getting ready to walk down the aisle for my wedding. My dress was beautiful and without sounding too coincided, so was I. I walk out of the room I was getting ready in to be greated by John, my ex-fiance. He is the one I was getting married to. As we started walking towards the aisle/pews, we noticed we were walking through the basement of my dad's friend from high school. There were bags of empty beer cans everywhere. As we stood waiting for others to be seated my dad's friends' son and wife passed us by.

All of a sudden my dad appreared, not like magic, but you know what I mean. He walked John and I to a pew where sat and watched a choir sing. While sitting there I noticed my grandma from GA and two more friends of the family. The choir quit singing and started cooking omlets for everyone seated.

After the food, John and I walked down the aisle. Next thing I remember is we were driving down the road, just the two of us, and I was all happy and trying to be loving towards him, but he pushed me away. I finally asked him if he married me because he wanted to or because I wanted him to. His reply was, we are married, you are happy, what does it matter. Then I woke up.

For all of you who do not know my history with John...we dated for 6 years, were engaged to be married and I called it all off...the wedding & our relationship. He was very upset, but if I told you the stories of the things I put up with you would fully understand and yell at me for staying with him so long.

Now, for all you dream analyzers...what does this mean? NO, I have ABSOLUTELY NO regret of ending our relationship and it ended 10 years and has been at least 3 years since I have talked to him.

Men, I tell ya...the even mess with ya when you are sleeping! *Smile*

© Copyright 2004 Ho Tep (UN: yellow1671 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Ho Tep has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/319833-dreams