*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/319669-The-day-before-Christmas-and-the-day-after
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#319669 added December 27, 2004 at 2:00am
Restrictions: None
The day before, Christmas, and the day after
So, Christmas Eve was spent at Stop and Shop for the most part. I think we made 155k. Very nice. For the week, we made 118k more than last year. Pretty fuckin' good according to Doris. Then I left for the Sills's house.

Another awesome thing for the night: Jess called and she wanted to hang out. Fucking awesome. It was great to see her again. We all just hung out at Sills's house and exchanged gifts. It was a good time. Jess stayed over that night which was a good time. Also walking her to the door that morning while my Dad and Chris were opening presents was an interesting time too.

Now to the presents. Didn't get very many things that stuck out. DVD's, clothes, a FarSide Calender. The one thing that stuck out most of all was the bowling balls. I now have my very own bowling balls and they are fucking BAWLS! They are clear and have a skull in the middle. On the forehead of them they have my initials. It rocks. Also, from my Mum, I got this 'skater shirt'. What it is is a white button up shirt that looks like it has seen the wrath of a drunken seamstress having a seizure. All of the stitching is horrible and so bad. To top it off though, there's a pocket in the shirt that is almost sideways. What the fuck is that about? It's an Off Pocket! It's so fucking weird! Who comes up with that shit?

Today was a good one. Maria was in today and it was amazing. Nothing really got done because Manu, Chris, and Kenny were all over Maria the whole night. Geez, I thought I was bad, these guys are fucking NUTS. Me and Maria exchanged gifts though and it was great. I gave her her favorite chocolates and she gave me aftershave. It was good stuff. She's the greatest.

Slow night because of the snow. It sucks.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/319669-The-day-before-Christmas-and-the-day-after