*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/319050-Tonight-was-good
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#319050 added December 22, 2004 at 3:04am
Restrictions: None
Tonight was good
Well, I got called into work this morning around 9. I said I could only stay till 11, but they were happy with that. Afterwards, Sills, Chris, Christine, and Jamie came over. They woke me up a second time and we went to the Kingston Mall.

The original plan was to meet up with Tara and see A Series of Unfortunate Events, but it didn't really work out that way. Tara never showed up and I didn't get in touch with her till after 4 which is when the movie was starting. Rather sit outside and wait for the rest of them, I saw the movie. It was pretty good. Nothing fantastic, but pretty good.

Afterwards, I just walked around the mall for awhile until I called Tara and she said she'd come to the movies. I gave her my present for Christmas (a beanie baby hippo) and we talked for awhile. At 9:40 we went to see A Series of Unfortunate Events...again. But this time was better. I forgot how good it feels to have someone to hold at the movies. After the movies, we just sat in her car and talked till about 2am. I really like spending time with Tara. She's fun to be around.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/319050-Tonight-was-good