*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/318908-About-damn-time
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#318908 added December 21, 2004 at 2:12am
Restrictions: None
About damn time
Ok, so now that that's over with, we can continue our lives. We confronted Jay about a number of things that had been pissing off everyone and sorted it all out. I'm not sure if I believe him totally because I have other sources, but if he says so, then I will trust his word.

After that whole ordeal, I gave the Sills their Christmas present. Trivial Pursuit DVD. We played that and had a blast. I was shut out because I fucking suck at all that is Trivial Pursuit, hehe. I can't believe some of the questions though, couldn't believe that they were there.

Anyways, plans for tomorrow include going to the movies with Tara and most likely annoying her with my shitty music :o). Sills, Chris, Christine, and maybe a few others are coming along too which is cool. She'll get to meet the majority of the gang, hehe. Should be a doozy.

Also, bowling was fantastic. Got 87,91,79, 81 avg. We were playing for money, so ofcourse I was motivated to win and did so. $25 to me, yay! I absolutely sucked at pinball. What the hell? I won only 3 free games, and only one the non-cheating way. Out of $3, that's fucking pitiful.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/318908-About-damn-time