*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/318701-Another-Wonderful-Weekend-updated
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#318701 added December 21, 2004 at 1:02am
Restrictions: None
Another Wonderful Weekend-updated
Another wonderful weekend- and probably all together too short is down the drain. :( I did a lot though. Now I just want to take a nap. But I have to be up- because otherwise, I'll start my week at work out tired because I won't be able to sleep tonight. God knows my rear is already dragging behind me by Tuesday, and on Thursday I am thanking God that tomorrow is friday- but this week, it's going to be a long one. Good money, but a long week none the less.

Joshua called me yesterday- randomly from work. Yeah- he wanted something. I'm not going into detail, and he asked it in a very decent way- but I don't know. I don't think I can. Oh well I guess. Well, he just called, and I guess I'm going over there to hang out- so I guess I'll edit this when I get back if there is anything new to add.

Bek

Added 12/20/04:

So yeah. I went with Joshua to a car dealership, in which the sales guy asked him if he was married, this is how the conversation went:

Salesguy: If you are married, make sure to document that. It will help in the credit process.
Joshua: I am, but I'm getting divorced really soon
Saleguy: <Insert him looking at me> So, I take it you are not the divorcee?
Me: Actually I am <shifting uncomfortably in seat>
Salesguy: So what are you guys doing for Christmas?

Okay- so bad right there. I was really upset. Then Joshua can't remember his work number, so I said I could call my house and get the number since he had called me from work the day before. So, I make the call, and as I am closing the phone, I see that his new scroll message where it used to say "Gotta love the Bek" now says "free at last". You wanna talk about hurt? Right there. He claims that Dave did it- probably to save any pain or tears that were there already....but yeah. Suck. Then we are at the apartment, and his dad came over. That was awkward. Mainly because I miss his dad. I want to hug him every time I see him. But I won't do that to him. I wanted to hug Joshua when he was leaving yesterday as well. But that didn't happen. Come on man....it's Christmas.

Regardless, I had a good time and when all is said and done, I'd do it again. I miss spending time with Joshua. I don't know...it must be the air of familiarity. I know him....and I feel comfortable around him.

All in time I guess. Someday I will be able to see him without leaving with a broken heart. Until then, I'll go to see him whenever he wants. Because that way, at least I'll have his friendship. And hurt is a small price to pay to be able to spend time with him. I wonder why it is that I can say that about him and our situation, but not about others?

Beckie

© Copyright 2004 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://writing.com/main/books/entry_id/318701-Another-Wonderful-Weekend-updated